UPCOMING EVENT! ICHPER.SD AFRICA REGION CONGRESS 2020
Dear members of the International Council for Health, Physical Education, Recreation Sports and Dance (ICHPER.SD) AFRICA Region
On behalf of the Regional Vice-President and the Congress Organizing Committee, you are invited to submit your abstracts/ papers and attend the 7th ICHPER.SD AFRICA Regional Congress to be hosted by Makerere University, Kampala, Uganda from 8th -12th September, 2020.
Abstract should not be more than 500 words, should be directly related to the theme of the Conference and be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Multidisplinary Approaches to Achieving National Development through Global Sport, Health, Recreation and Dance
- Sport Entrepreneurship and National Development.
- Role of Sport Tourism and Economic Implication under NDGs.
- Achieving NDGs Through Talent Identification Initiatives in Sports
- Big Data in Sports Management and NDGs.
- Sports Technological Advantage and Digital, Transformation
- Managing High-Performance Athletes under NDGs.
- Career Opportunities in Sports and NDGs.
- Achieving National Peace and Conflict Resolution through Sports.
- Health Promotion and NDGs
- Sports and Global Health
- Health benefits of Sports and physical activity
- Sport: A tool for Health Awareness
- Health, Sports and Well-being
Post-COVID 19 Recovery Modalities for National Sports Development.
The deadline for abstract submission is 31st July, 2020.
Please note there will be no deadline extension!
Abstract submission is free of charge. After undergoing the review process, all authors will be informed about the acceptance of their submission on 15 August 2020. Payment of registration fees for the Congress ($100) will be opened by 20 August, 2020 to secure the presentation during the congress and publication in the Book of Abstracts.
We look forward to welcoming you to the city of Kampala from 8th -12th September, 2020.
Please stay safe as the world fights COVID19 pandemic.